- Eligibility for the Affiliate Program
To participate in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an application through Mallory may-CHUR Creative, Affiliate Signup. Mallory may-CHUR Creative, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application for membership in the Affiliate Program for any reason. Affiliates must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
You will receive commission for Qualified Referrals to Mallory may-CHUR Creative programs. The percentage of commission may change at any time and without notice.
"Qualified Referrals" mean customers referred by you to Mallory may-CHUR Creative, who: (1) click on your unique tracking link; (2) successfully purchase; and (3) maintain an active account.
Affiliates who share the same personal/company details, including but not limited to, last name, email address, IP address, website details, or commission payment details, as their referred customer will be deemed to have made a “Self-Referral.” Referral commission and any earnings associated with this type of “Self-Referral” will not be paid. Mallory may-CHUR Creative, in its sole discretion, will determine the classification of any referral as a “Self-Referral.”
Referrals made to current Mallory may-CHUR Creative customers will be considered “Current Customer Referrals" and referral commission and any earnings associated with Current Customer Referrals will begin accruing after the referral was made. You will not receive referral commission for a Current Customer Referral for any payments the customer made to Mallory may-CHUR Creative, before the referral. Mallory may-CHUR Creative, in its sole discretion, will determine the classification of any referral as a “Current Customer Referral.”
Commissions earned on referrals become payable 30 days after the referred customer becomes a Qualified Referral.
If at any time a Qualified Referral files a credit card dispute, any earned Affiliate commission on the disputed charge shall become frozen in your account until the dispute is settled. You will not receive any interest on commissions that have been frozen. If the dispute is settled in Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s favor, any associated earned Affiliate commission will become payable to you. If the dispute is settled in the Qualified Referral’s favor, any associated earned Affiliate commission shall not be paid to you. If commissions have already been paid out to you, the amount of earned commissions on the disputed charges shall be debited to your account.
Commission payments will be paid in US Dollars and may be made via electronic payment (Paypal). You are responsible for paying all applicable fees associated with accepting payments, including but not limited to, currency conversion fees, transaction fees, withdrawal fees, and deposit fees.
Mallory may-CHUR Creative reserves the right to request documentation in order to approve your account. These requests may be made during the Affiliate Program application process or at any time while you have an active account in the Affiliate Program. If requests for documentation are not responded to in a timely manner, Mallory may-CHUR Creative reserves the right to terminate, deactivate, or not approve your account.
You shall bear your own costs and expenses related to marketing and promoting Mallory may-CHUR Creative and/or the Affiliate Program. Mallory may-CHUR Creative is not obligated to reimburse or credit you for any marketing expenses. If Mallory may-CHUR Creative does reimburse you for any marketing expenses, such reimbursement shall not create a duty or obligation to reimburse any future marketing expenses.
You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions:
- Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, Mallory may-CHUR Creative, its employees, its customers, or its Affiliates.
- Affiliates shall not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or resemble the look and feel of Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s Services. Affiliates shall not copy Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of Mallory may-CHUR Creative trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s prior express written consent.
- Affiliates shall not offer cash back, coupons, rewards or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the Affiliate Program.
- Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by, including, but not limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without prior written consent from Mallory may-CHUR Creative.
- Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking codes are working properly before sending traffic to Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may be withheld, as determined in Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s sole discretion, for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting or tampering with affiliate links.
- Affiliates shall not bid on or use Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s trademarks or misspelled keywords for the purpose of pay-per-click on internet search engines without prior written consent from Mallory may-CHUR Creative.
- Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s website.
- Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s website using an affiliate link).
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of Mallory may-CHUR Creative, including using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
- Affiliates shall make clear that they, not Mallory may-CHUR Creative, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s Services and programs.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s Services.
Mallory may-CHUR Creative may, in its sole discretion, terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time, with or without cause, and without warning or notice.
You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time. You may discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program by removing your affiliate links from your website and no longer promoting them. For accounting purposes, Mallory may-CHUR Creative’s systems will retain Your account and personal information. By terminating your participation in the Affiliate Program, you waive your right to be paid any unpaid commissions. You will not receive any commissions which are earned after the date of termination.
Upon termination, all rights granted to you shall immediately terminate.
- Relationship between you and Mallory may-CHUR Creative
Neither these Terms of Service nor your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and Mallory may-CHUR Creative.
- Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Affiliate Program, you may contact us at:
Mallory Majcher, LLC